Debt Relief Options
Are you having trouble paying your credit cards or other unsecured debts?
Are you getting phone calls and letters from your creditors or debt collectors?
Would you like to be FREE from the stress of having too much debt?
Debt Relief NW can help!
Your options include:
Our experienced, caring debt counselors will help you understand and exaine each option and help you decide which option makes the most sense for your situation.
With DRNW, you will enjoy having a personal solution specialist assigned to your case so you can always get your questions answer in a timely manner.
If you are only making the minimum monthly credit card payments, a Debt Management program may be right for you.
Debt Management allows you to consolidate all of your unsecured debt into one low monthly payment and offers the following benefits:
- Pay less. Better repayment terms are offered by most creditors. Most will lower interest rates, wave late and over the limit fees AND bring your accounts back to current without making up those missed payments. This can save you thousands over the life of the debt!
- Pay off your debt faster. You’ll be able to pay off your debt in three to five years rather than the average 10-15 years it could take.
- Reduce your stress. How would it feel to stop the collection calls and know you are on the path to being DEBT FREE?
- One, easy payment each month. Your credit cards and other unsecured debts are consolidated into one monthly payment so you don’t have to juggle payments.
If you do not qualify for a Debt Management Program, Debt Settlement may be the answer.
Debt Settlement is a program designed for people:
- Who are starting to become delinquent on their payments
- Some or all of their debts have gone into collections
- DO NOT want to file for bankruptcy
Advantages of a Debt Settlement Program:
- ONE, LOWER monthly payment
- Settle balances at 50% or less in many cases, saving you thousands of dollars in principal and interest
- Avoid BANKRUPTCY
- DEBT FREE in 36-48 months
- Rebuild you credit score
We can help with the following types of debts:
- Credit Cards
- Lines of Credit
- Medical Bills
- Unsecured Loans
You may find yourself in a financial situation where BANKRUPTCY may be your best option.
You should consult one or two BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY SPECIALISTS to determine what type of bankruptcy is best for you.